Ten PAUL THEROUX first editions
Travel & fiction: Picture Palace; World's End; The Consul's File; The Mosquito Coast; The London Embassy; My Secret History; Collected Short Novels; The Old Patagonian Express; Riding the Iron Rooster; and Millroy the Magician
All books are first printings in dustwrapper, bar one which is a proof copy paperback.
They are a mix of travel and fiction.
1. The Consul's File. Houghton Mifflin, New York, 1977 (1st US). Fiction. Good condition.
2. Picture Palace. Hamish Hamilton, London, 1978. Fiction, very good condition.
3. The Old Patagonian Express. Hamish Hamilton, London, 1979. Travel (The Americas). Good condition, the wrapper has a faded spine.
4. World's End and other stories. Hamish Hamilton, London, 1980. Fiction, very good condition.
5. The Mosquito Coast. Hamish Hamilton, London, 1981. Fiction. Good condition, the dustwrapper is faded to the spine and pages are tanned.
6. The London Embassy. Hamish Hamilton, London, 1982. Fiction. Very good condition.
7. Riding the Iron Rooster. Hamish Hamilton, London, 1988. Travel (China). A solid copy of the book in worn and faded wrapper.
8. My Secret History. Hamish Hamilton, London, 1989. Uncorrected proof. Fiction. Good condition.
9. Millroy the Magician. Hamish Hamilton, London, 1993. Fiction. Very good condition, with a hint of fading to the spine.
The Collected Short Novels. Hamish Hamilton, London, 1998. Very good condition but the wrapper's spine is faded. (Contains Murder in Mount Holly; The Greenest Island; Doctor Slaughter; Dr DeMarr; Bottom Feeders and The Rat Room).
All books are in strong readable condition, but as mentioned there is some fading to the wrappers and some general wear to them all.
If you have any special requirements, please send us an email and we'll do all we can to help.